Sunday, March 17, 2019

USDA Forest Service

Please see email below & attached -
Sylvia is going to be at Gayle on Monday March 25th – I suggested she speak to Dr. Chungs 8:00 a.m. plant science students and I will have her come to my 10:10 class in the auditorium.  She said she would like to visit with as many students as possible.  If you have a specific time for her please let me know so I can share with her.  If you would like your class to join in at 1010 that would be fine too.

  Please share with any students interested in an internship or a permanent position in the Forest Service. I have also included two general handouts that provide career path information as well as programs and opportunities. If any students have questions they are more than welcome to contact me. Thanks!

Hiring Event Handouts:
Society for Range Management Hiring Event- Hiring students and recent graduates. Apply online at USAJOBS.GOV March 11th-15th
Southern Region Career Intern Program- Hiring recent graduates and seniors. Apply at serve.gyfoundation.org . Apply by March 29th


Forest Service Shield
Sylvia Staples
Regional Recruiter
Forest Service
USDA Forest Service Southern Region (R8)
p: 404-550-5448 sylvia.u.staples@usda.gov
1720 Peachtree Road, NW Atlanta, GA 30309www.fs.fed.us 

No comments: